Dublin, October 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Functional Beverages Market Research Report by Product Type, Distribution and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global functional drinks market size was estimated at USD 108.88 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 120.28 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.49% to reach USD 198.12 billion by 2026 .
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Functional Drinks to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the type of product, the market has been studied for dairy drinks, energy drinks, improved water, functional fruit and vegetable juices, RTD tea and coffee, and sports drinks. and performance.
- On the basis of distribution, the market has been studied in convenience stores, online retail, drug stores and supermarkets / hypermarkets.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the functional beverage market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of ââits revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of ââthe size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global functional drinks market including Archer Daniels Midland Company, Campbell Soup Co., Danone SA, DuPont Nutrition & Health, Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited , General Mills, Inc., Glanbia PLC, Kraft Foods Group, Inc., LycoRed Ltd., Monster Energy Company, NestlÃ© SA, PepsiCo, Inc., Red Bull Gmbh, Suntory Holdings Limited and The Coca-Cola Company.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global functional drinks market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global functional drinks market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global functional drinks market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global functional drinks market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global functional drinks market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global functional drinks market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global functional drinks market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing consumer health awareness and penchant for non-alcoholic beverages
5.2.2. The willingness of consumers to pay a higher price for various functional benefits
5.2.3. Growing demand for energy drinks in the sports sector
5.2.4. COVID-19 outbreak prompts demand for immunity boosters
5.3.1. High cost of functional drinks
5.3.2. Strict government regulations
5.4.1. Increase health awareness regarding the consumption of functional drinks
5.4.2. Expand the product portfolio to meet the use of natural ingredients and technological advances in functional drinks
5.4.3. Attractive availability via the online channel
5.5.1. Disturbing trend of mixing functional drinks with alcohol
6. Functional drinks market, by product type
6.2. Dairy drink
6.3. Energy drinks
6.4. Improved water
6.5. Functional fruit and vegetable juices
6.6. RTD Tea & Coffee
6.7. Sports and performance drink
7. Functional drinks market, by distribution
7.2. Convenience Stores
7.3. Online retail
7.5. Supermarket / Hypermarket
8. Americas Functional Beverage Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific functional drinks market
9.10. South Korea
10. Functional drinks market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Archer Daniels Midland Company
12.2. Campbell Soup Co.
12.3. Danone SA
12.4. DuPont Nutrition & Health,
12.5. Fonterra Cooperative Group Limited
12.6. General Mills, Inc.
12.7. Glanbia SA
12.8. Kraft Foods Group, Inc.
12.9. LycoRed Ltd.
12.10. Monster Energy Company
12.11. NestlÃ© SA
12.12. PepsiCo, Inc.
12.13. Red Bull GmbH
12.14. Suntory Holdings Limited
12.15. The Coca-Cola Company
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5z0fbw